top of page
The last few bulletins of 1945 and into early 1946 there was a change to the cover style. By the end of March, 1946 a new mimeograph machine had been purchased to allow an even better looking cover to be designed which included a real picture of the church building. 1946 was also the first year that a full-time preacher was hired.
bottom of page