top of page

1959 Bulletins

At some point in late 1958 or early 1959, it apparently was decided to move to a mostly monthly bulletin again as opposed to a weekly one. One standout item was noted in the October 4th edition where Warners Chapel, South Main, and South Fork were going to work together to staff a booth at the fair. It was made clear the church was not selling anything but attempting to reach the community with the gospel. They anticipated reaching over 100,000 people in 5 days and they needed people to help man the booth to hand out tracts. Sunday evening service moved back to 7pm in October.

bottom of page